Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A different size screen protector

Once in a while, some of our customers can't find the right size protectors for them.
Some people like to have a smaller fit or a particular fit.
You can ask us and give us your screen dimension, both width and height. If there is any other part of the screen you would like to have a cut or a hole (ex. web cam), also send us a picture and we will customize a protector for you.
BTW, please let us know the feature you would like to have as well :]

You can browse for your item here first.
For requesting a custom cut, send us an email.


4 comments:

  1. I like the IVisor made by Aevoe Corp., and available at most any AT&T store that sells Iphones. It is removeable, replaceable, and comes with a cleaning cloth for the glass and plastic protector. Perfect fit.


    best ipad 2 screen protector

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your opinion. We are welcome everyone's comments. You can try our products sometime. Thanks for stopping by. :]

      Delete
  2. I've used Lexerd for my iPhone 4S and my Toshiba Qosmio laptop. I'm very satisfied with the quality, especially the anti-glare screen protector on my laptop screen. It really reduces a lot of glare on my screen. For a desk that is right next to a window, the laptop was supposed to get strong reflection from the window, but it all works out fine with the protector. At first, I thought it will hard to put on the protector on the laptop since it's a 17" screen. I got some bubbles in the beginning but after a little bit, all the air bubbles came out eventually. 5 stars to the laptop screen protector.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with us!